MSG's annual telethon returns tonight
Expanded hockey telethon includes opportunity to win Devils experiences and memorabilia for every $100 donation
The telethon will begin at 6:30 p.m. with the pregame for MSG Plus telecast of the Devils against the Sabres. It will run throughout the telecast and conclude with "Hockey Night Live," finishing at 10 p.m.
Here's a list of some of the great Devils items fans can enter to win. To donate, dial (212) 631-5630. All net proceeds will benefit the Garden of Dreams foundation:
• Day with the Devils – includes morning skate, arena tour, photo with a player, team autographed stick, dinner and four (4) tickets to a game.
• Zamboni ride (1) with four (4) tickets to a Devils game.
• Autographed jerseys – current stars Martin Brodeur and Jamie Langenbrunner, and Devils legend Scott Stevens.
• Two (2) tickets to a game and a visit to the TV booth to meet Mike "Doc" Emrick and Glenn "Chico" Resch.
• Two (2) tickets to a game and meet and greet with former Devils great and MSG Plus commentator Ken Daneyko.
• Two (2) tickets to a game and experience with "Chico Eats" segment on MSG Plus with Devils TV analyst Glenn "Chico" Resch.
The Garden of Dreams Foundation is a non-profit charity that works "to make dreams come true for kids in crisis," which includes children facing enormous obstacles, such as illness, abuse, foster situations, homelessness, hunger or extreme poverty. In the two years since its inception, Garden of Dreams has worked tirelessly to fulfill its mission by creating unique and unforgettable events and activities. that have brightened the lives of thousands of special children and their families.
For more information on the "Garden of Dreams Foundation Telethon" visit MSG.com. To learn more about the Garden of Dreams Foundation and their partners visit GardenofDreamsFoundation.org.