Single-game tickets on sale Friday, Sept. 9
The Devils are introducing three new fan initiatives to improve the single-game ticket purchasing process for the 2011-12 season:
• Ballena Technologies online virtual arena viewing tool, which offers a three-dimensional view of Prudential Center’s sightlines to the ice, from every seat in the building.
• Ticketmaster’s new interactive seat map, which enables fans to click on specific sections, check on the availability and purchase specific seat locations for each game. Previously, fans were only given the option to purchase what the system deemed “best available” within each price category.
• Variable pricing, an industry-standard which assigns prices to individual games based on factors such as opponent, day of the week and time of the season. Each game falls into one of three categories: “Premier,” “Classic” and “30th Anniversary Special,” giving fans the opportunity to select the games that work best for them, while staying within a set budget. For individual game ticket prices, please visit newjerseydevils.com/tickets.
• The Prudential Center box office is open Monday through Saturday, 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM; and through the second period of all Devils’ home games. It is located on Edison Place off of Mulberry Street, adjacent to the PNC Bank Tower. For Ticketmaster charge-by-phone, please call 1-800-745-3000.
• The Devils will open their regular-season schedule on Saturday, October 8 vs. Philadelphia at 7:00 PM. Full-season, half-season, and 13-game ticket plans are now on sale starting for under $1,000. To secure the best seats, please contact your Devils Fan Experience Representative today at 1-800-NJ-DEVIL.