Local charitable organizations holding a raffle, tricky tray, or auction can write to the Devils for help. We receive hundreds of letters each week from worthwhile charities. Devils' players spend hours after each practice session autographing game programs, pucks, photos, hats and sticks for donation to local charities.
Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we ask you to please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting a request:
- Requests for autographed memorabilia will be considered for charitable purposes only. Due to the quantity of requests we receive, we are only able to assist those charities in our area.
- All requests must be submitted on letterhead.
- To insure timely processing and delivery, requests must be received at least 6-8 weeks before your event and all donations will be sent directly to the organization approximately one month prior to your event.
- Letters must contain the nature of the event, date of the event, a complete mailing address of the organization, contact name and phone number.
- We are happy to supply the memorabilia to be autographed. Items sent to be autographed will be returned unsigned. We can not be held responsible for any items sent to our offices.
Following the above guidelines, please send your request to:
New Jersey Devils
We wish you the best of luck in your fund-raising efforts.
165 Mulberry Street
Newark, NJ 07102