Let the New Jersey Devils help you raise money for your organization!
The Devils Fundraising Program is a great way for your group to enjoy a Devils hockey game together and raise money at the same time. It's fun, easy, and rewarding! We can provide you with customize sales materials (flyers, posters, ticket sales collection envelopes) to make the selling process easy and organized. *Online selling options are available to qualified groups.
Put your resources, along with the savings from Devils group tickets, to work for you! Ask a Devils Group Sales representative for more details.
- Raise money for your organization
- Game night in-arena awareness and recognition
- Pre-game check presentation with a Devils player
- Additional savings for groups of 500 or more
- Special prizes and incentives for top sellers
- Online selling for qualified groups
Exclusive Fundraising Opportunities!
- Mystery Pucks
- Raise funds for your organization/charity through the sales of Devils anonymously autographed pucks!
- Partner with Devils Care to help facilitate the sale of Mystery Pucks (150 ticket minimum)
For more details and game availability, call Devils Group Sales at 973.757.6250.
Both fundraising opportunities require a 150 group ticket purchase.
*Devils Care is a Devils and Prudential Center Foundation. Our Vision is to be a progressive, business and civic driven organization. Our Values are grounded in the belief that commerce and community are tied together. The New Jersey Devils and the Prudential Center embrace the responsibility that we shoulder in creating memorable experiences for all who come through our doors.