JOIN THE 2014-15 DEVILS ACTIVATION TEAM
The New Jersey Devils, 3-time Stanley Cup Champions, are currently seeking highly motivated, professional and energetic individuals to join the New Jersey Devils Activation team. This co-ed interactive group will engage fans at Devils home games, events and appearances throughout the community.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain game day props and sponsored giveaway items
- Set up, assemble and break down game day elements and displays
- Coordinate and set up promotional events
- Elevate entertainment experience via crowd interaction at New Jersey Devils home games
- Generate fan engagement from pre-game to post-game, through Fan Fest, in-game promotions and giveaways, special appearances and concourse activities
- Participate in hundreds of New Jersey Devils statewide appearances with an emphasis on grassroots, fan development and community events
- Interact at season ticket holder and private sponsor events representing the New Jersey Devils in association with Alumni, NJ Devil (the mascot), Devils personnel and executive staff
- Attend Marketing meetings upon request
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma.
- Prior entertainment or promotional experience at the collegiate, minor or professional league level a plus
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact spontaneously with groups and crowds
- Must be athletic, engaging and personable
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the Devils and hockey preferred
- Flexible Schedule:
- Commitment for all New Jersey Devils home games including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Work on rotating schedule (5-6 hours per night)
Think you have what it takes to make the cut? Submit a headshot, a short bio, and 1 minute video on why you think you should be chosen below by July 30 for your chance to be invited to our live auditions at Prudential Center!